torsdag den 21. juni 2012

This Is My Blog

Hi There

So This is my new blog and it's about me, my art and my music.

I've made this blog so I could have one blog with all those drawings, photos and paintings I make on my study, and another blog for my music, drawings photos etc. which I'm making in my spare time.

This blog is the one about me and not about my study
If you want to check out my other blog about my study, then go visit http://depion.wordpress.com/
Right now I have some stuff I've made in my spare time, but in time it would be removed.

I have been making music for almost two years now and I love it !
So i want to share some of my music with you
This is my first jazz-number I've made in a long time
It's actually only the chords that's right
the lyric and the length is just random
and the quality of sound and image is not the best
but i hope you will enjoy anyway

I also have a SoundCloud with some of my other music-numbers if you would be interested, but it is NOT jazz, it's more like Experimental Indie.
But I really wanna focus on the jazz right now.
In a few days some of my drawings would pop op on the blog too

Hope you will follow my blog with joy
∆Depion∆

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar